My Florida ACCESS Login
The Florida Department of Children and Families Automated Connection to Economic Self Sufficiency (ACCESS) works 24/7 that helps communities to become more self-reliant and start running on the road of economic recovery. This organization has their online website to connect with their members easily without having the hassles of having to meet them personally to talk about certain things regarding their status as members of the organization. Despite its trendy effects their website features, what the members need is the efficiency of the website. How can the members easily access their account when in fact the login page or login button is not visible? We can rant on how inefficient their website is because we encountered the same problem as you are having. To end all these login dilemmas we are here to help you access the My Florida ACCESS Login page and manage your online account. Check out the instructional video below and be enlightened! Step by step instructions are also provided underneath the video to help you more with your My Florida ACCESS Login process:
Follow these steps to login:
- First and foremost, copy and paste the My Florida ACCESS Login page URL onto the address bar of your web browser: https://bcaccess2fl.dcf.state.fl.us/MyAccount/jsp/common/welcome.faces;jsessionid=JqGnR7sT3D0Lxmhjh5NsPTwq10PDzfKmtVkzt9YTBr86VlywWFnS!-1785639448
- Once directed to their login page, you will find a grayish-colored login box where you will input the necessary information needed to access your account. Start with the Community ID. Input your Community ID on the text box next to it.
- After inputting your Community ID move on to the next text box and input your User Name. Make sure you are inputting your correct User Name onto the text box to avoid any errors while trying to login.
- After the second text box comes the third one and input on it your Password. Make sure you are inputting your correct Password to avoid any errors while trying to login.
- After completing steps two to four click the blue-colored Login button and you will be then directed to your account.
Encountered a road block while trying to login? Reset your login credentials:
- On the same page URL of My Florida ACCESS: https://bcaccess2fl.dcf.state.fl.us/MyAccount/jsp/common/welcome.faces;jsessionid=JqGnR7sT3D0Lxmhjh5NsPTwq10PDzfKmtVkzt9YTBr86VlywWFnS!-1785639448 find the Change Password link situated underneath the login box.
- After finding the Change Password link click it and you will be then directed to their reset page. (If it takes a while to load the page, just wait for it in order to not disrupt your connection with the website)
- On their reset page enter the necessary information and follow the onscreen instructions carefully. Make sure you are inputting the correct information on the text fields that require it.
- There are maybe additional steps that you will encounter along the way and maybe you will directed to different pages so just make sure you are inputting the correct information.
If all else fails, contact My Florida ACCESS directly:
>Ring their Phone:
Customer Call Center: (866)762-2237
>Write a letter:
ACCESS Central Mail Center
P.O. Box 1
Wildwood, FL 34785
Do not forget to bookmark this page and come back later for any updates or changes made on the above login processes as we are trying to provide the most up to date information regarding My Florida ACCESS Login process.
Shortcut to My Florida ACCESS Login page here...
Video and step by step instructions that will guide you in logging in to your account
Try these alternative steps and reset your login credentials!
Address your comments and suggestions through their contact details.
Your opinion of My Florida ACCESS:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...